Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Weekend

We spent the weekend with Clarkes in Provo where we had a fun little Easter egg hunt with the grandkids! On the way home, we took a detour past the MTC. It was great to be in range of our "Elder" son. He's loving it. Mark is harvesting scrumptious salad greens from the greenhouse and we'll soon have a fresh pineapple to enjoy. I promise we'll get better pics from the wedding as soon as they are ready...anticipation!

Grandma and Baby Livvy!


Zeus loves to be in the greenhouse. He's sitting by the basil, parsley, and oregano.


Soon the pineapple will be ready to be harvested


Mark in the greenhouse with his lettuce (notice the cucumbers, lettuce and and tomato plants growing with hydroponics)


Elder Humpherys (second from left in the back)



4 comments:

Dennis Family said...

Cute! The picture of you and Livvy is adorable! And I love that you drove past the MTC. It's nice to know you are close. Happy Easter!

Marianne said...

Cute photos, mom. The greenhouse looks great. I'm starting to get green fever again (I mean, I am getting excited to start my garden again). Wish dad were here to help me make it a little more successful this year than last. Well, we love you!

Josh and Liz said...

ahhhh Kellen! Such a cute missionary! I was glad to see your blog. What a cute family! How lucky to have fresh fruits and veggies. Mark is so good at that! I hope you guys are doing great1

Marianne said...

I especially love Dad's smile.