Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Finally some new stuff

I know I've been a slacker on the blogging lately. Please excuse (and ignore) all the boring stuff previous to this entry. It was required for my class this summer. My family all just left me this morning and I'm reminiscing my summer fun. I'll go back to school in a week--wow, what a fast summer it's been. We've spent time with the Clarkes, Mitch and Sonnie, and Pences have been here for about three weeks. It's been great. The Pences are fun house guests. We've played games, gone places, and just hung out.

Grandma and Emma on the trail around Tony's Grove Lake

Grandpa and the Clarkes on Tony's Grove Lake

Emma's favorite way to wade in Logan River

Pences on Tony's Grove Lake

Grandpa and Addie on a little hike

Gavin and Grandpa on a bridge over Logan River

Emma, the 3 year old princess with her castle cake Marianne made

"Wait for me Daddy" on a hike up Logan Canyon

Krissy and Livvy on the hike up Logan Canyon

3 comments:

Dennis Family said...

So cute!! I am so glad we all got together before Marianne left. It is always fun to be with your girls and grandkids!!

Marianne said...

Thanks for the pics, mom! I tried to put them on my computer, and they're not very good quality, so if you could send me a CD with everything you have, that would be great!

Gayle said...

Love seeing all the pics! Looks like you've had a fun summer!