Monday, August 10, 2009

I LOOOOOVE SUMMER!

Here we are by the front waterfall and pool. While we were snapping shots, the pugs came out and wanted to get into the picture--they weren't too cooperative though!


The most recent Pence shots...

Little 4 year old Emma

Sweet 2 month old Seth!

What a wonderful summer this has been...it's August 10th, my dad's birthday, my daughter's anniversary, my nephew's birthday and adding to it this year, my great nephew's birthday too. What a wonderful world...here's a couple of pics we took yesterday in the yard of the Pences and Mark and I. (By the way, congrats to the Dennis family, Jorge & Monica on son #3!)

1 comment:

Dennis Family said...

I love those pictures!! Got to love Seth's hair and Emma with that cute orchid. And I do have to agree with you... August 1oth is a very good day!